XIN Session 13 XIN Session 13

Cool.

I really like the characters and how unique they were. Just keep going with the animation and I'm sure you will keep getting better as you continue to make great flashes. There was one detail that I noticed at the end of the movie- which was "Session #13" in the credits sequence quickly flashed to "Session #12" before it went to the replay screen. Just something I noticed. :)

Another Day Six Another Day Six

Art.

It was art. Great work.

hitchHiker: part Two hitchHiker: part Two

The best I have seen.

I really liked the transitions that you made with the moon and everything else. It was a well made movie, bravo.

Sex Kitten Sim-RPG Sex Kitten Sim-RPG

Hmmm...

Was a pretty good game...but, can the producer or anyone else post what songs were used for the background music? Thanks.

Zelda WW - Protect Your Island Zelda WW - Protect Your Island

Hey, I like your work...

This almost exactly resembles the 'Braveheart Techno Mix' that I got a hold of a while back. Well, the main loop does at least. Yet, nonetheless, you rock. Keep having fun with those beats... I'm looking forward to your next submission.

ParagonX9 responds:

THIS IS A REPLY TO EVERYONE WHO LEFT A REVIEW FOR ONE OF MY SONGS:

First of all i want to thank everyone for all the reviews and votes!
I always read every single review that has been posted. I just don't always have the time to respond to all the reviews. Just to let everyone know:
I use 'Reason 2.5' to make my music, And for the audio mastering i use Soundforge. I dont play any instrument myself, But im planning to follow some piano lessons to increase my skills.

Don't worry about thinking that im gonna leave the Audioportal... Thanks to the Audioportal so many people know who I am now! =)

And I have SO MANY incompleted songs here which i want to finish and submit here soon! So just keep looking for it on my audiopage here ;)

Thanks again ;)
- JD (ParagonX9)

O Fortuna Remix (preview) O Fortuna Remix (preview)

This is hot.

This sounds like something BIG...

FFVIII Boss Battle FFVIII Boss Battle

Nicely done.

Sounds like you got everything right. I haven't played the game in a long time, and I no longer own the cds to verify the accuracy of your efforts. Right on...I especially like the Final Fantasy Boss Battle one. The riffs off the guitar and instruments are awesome! GOOD WORK!