XIN Session 13 XIN Session 13

Cool.

I really like the characters and how unique they were. Just keep going with the animation and I'm sure you will keep getting better as you continue to make great flashes. There was one detail that I noticed at the end of the movie- which was "Session #13" in the credits sequence quickly flashed to "Session #12" before it went to the replay screen. Just something I noticed. :)

Another Day Six Another Day Six

Art.

It was art. Great work.

hitchHiker: part Two hitchHiker: part Two

The best I have seen.

I really liked the transitions that you made with the moon and everything else. It was a well made movie, bravo.

Weebl and Bob TLE Club Weebl and Bob TLE Club

YES, A CLUB WITH LASER BELTS! FINALLY!

Hey...I'll join the club! How much is it to get in? I want one of those belts damnit!

Bounty Hunters Talk Back Bounty Hunters Talk Back

It was alright...

It was very well done, but it wasn't too much to my liking. I can tell you put a lot of effort into it, and that is respectable...I give it a 7 of 10.

Xiao's Fury 2 Xiao's Fury 2

Hahahaha..

Wow, for some reason I found all of that really funny...well more funny then action. It was all really fast and stuff, and that stick figure deal always makes me laugh. The sound of the man hitting the wall...hilarious.

Mesa Outpost Pt.2 Mesa Outpost Pt.2

Erm....

It's not all that great, but I like your style man. It's better than I could do, I'll tell you that much. You just need a little more experience with Flash, that's all.

Just Another Psycho Just Another Psycho

That was awesome.

There was many a-time when I felt like socking someone twice in the face, stabbing them 3 times, then dicing away at their torso with a chainsaw. Thanks for making my fantasy come to life in this short movie. \\//^.^\\//